Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Sunday 9 February 2014

Beauty | Kérastase Nectar Thermique Review

My ghd's were a great investment...I use them almost every day. My hair require serious taming as it is that awkward not quite wavy enough to be boho and far too frizzy to leave so I have been through numerous products over the years to find something to protect my hair from the big heat I subject it to. After years of searching, I am quite convinced I have found the one. I first came across Nectar Thermique about 6 months ago when I went to a salon for a blow dry, afterwards my hair felt so fantastic I asked about all of the products that were used. I needed a new heat protector as my usual spray had run out so I spent a little bit more (it is ~£15) and bought this. I use it when my hair is damp and use a generous dollop massaged into my hair and then combed through before blow drying and straightening. It is very light so you don't feel it weighing your hair down and after 6 months use it has made a real difference to the health of my hair, less split ends and more shine. This is a forever product for me, I can't imagine another product coming close in spite of its high price. I have found one bottle lasts me about 4 months which is really good going!



No comments:

Post a Comment