Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Luxe Beauty | Smashbox - Limitless Eye Liner Review

Smashbox has been gaining in popularity in the UK over the past year and so I made a few purchases to see what it was all about. I bought the smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Smoke and Indigo Ink, they came in matte finish boxes and each, very usefully, have a sharpener built in to the lid. They have a very creamy texture which is easy to work with to create the look you want but I wouldn't say they would be a subtle choice if you were paring down your eyes, to emphasise your lips say. The staying power of this eye liner isn't the best I have come across but by no means terrible, I would recommend checking the mirror after a few hours wear as it does smudge easily. All in all I am quite a fan of the eye liner mainly due to the versatility if you were wanting to create a show stopping eye look. Smoke is a great colour to compliment a smokey eye look, it isn't has bold as black but still dark, I would say similar to a charcoal black and it has a slight shimmer to it. Indigo Ink was a lot bluer than I thought it was but if you are looking for a blue eye liner without it being too out there as it verges on a midnight type blue.






No comments:

Post a Comment