Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Saturday 15 February 2014

Beauty | Useful Tip: Lip Scrub

I frequently get quite dry lips and am left with rough skin on them, which when applying lipstick can be a real nuisance! I heard about lip scrubs a few months ago but I only found expensive ones online and I didn't want to invest until I knew it was worth it. I found this lip scrub from Lush called Mint Julips and essentially it is sugar that you scrub into your lips to get rid of the dry skin, either lick or clean off and then apply your lipstick. I have found this really useful in the cold weather when I am prone to dry lips and the Lush lip scrubs are relatively inexpensive and come in three flabours; mint, bubblegum and popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. I have the bubblegum one! It's so handy for dry lips xx Rebecca - UK style blog

    ReplyDelete