Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Thursday 20 February 2014

Luxe Beauty Life | Wish List February 2014




My wish list is particularly long at the moment, makes me want to skip forward a few paydays so I can do a huge order!! Here are some of the expensive big hitters I am lusting after at the moment:
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - the more I read about the dewy finish from this foundation the more I need to have it! How else will I look gorgeous on date night?!
Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Expert in Bloodroses - ever since my make over in Space NK when I first tried this lip stick I can't stop thinking about it, the colour is just divine and the packaging makes me want to show it off on my dressing table.
Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold - it is that time of year when you want some added glow in the run up to Spring and this light reflecting highlighter would be my ultimate end-of-winter pick me up!
By Terry Baume De Rose - I am guilty of wanting the 10th anniversary edition because it is covered in hearts...slightly pathetic I know.

What is tempting you at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment