Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Saturday 8 March 2014

Luxe Beauty | Eyeko - Liquid Metal Eyeliner Rose Gold Review

Eyeko seems to be everywhere at the moment and since Alexa Chung put her face to the brand it has really gained some momentum. I received the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in my February Birchbox and I absolutely loved it, applying along the top lash line has never been so easy! I am also having a bit of a rose gold phase at the moment, so when I came across the Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Rose Gold whilst browsing online I just had to have it. What a purchase this has been. Metallics are super sexy right now and this eyeliner is right on the money. It is waterproof so it doesn't budge all day, in fact, it is so waterproof it doesn't budge when you are trying o clean it off at night without a good eye makeup remover. It is very easy to apply and, once you have turned the bottom to release the liquid, a little goes a long way as it has great colour density. Unfortunately the pictures I took don't do it justice but if you spy this I would say grab one as this is going to be beautiful for summer nights.





I have been pairing it up with Bobbi Brown Cream Eye Shadow in Copper to really go to town on the metallic trend. How would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment