Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Sunday 23 March 2014

Beauty | Kiko Cosmetics - Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter Review





As part of my Kiko Cometics haul when I was in Florence, I picked up this highlighter stick. I liked the idea of a highlighter stick as other highlighters I own are in liquid form. The packaging is sturdy and feels good quality. As you can see from the swatch pic, the effect (I put a little more on than you would on your face so the camera could pick it up) is very sheer with a gorgeous golden shimmer. The application is very easy, so easy that I added it to my everyday makeup routine (read here) and it is hard to overdo it with this stick unlike liquid highlighters which can go wrong quite easily if you put too much on! The product doesn't leave your skin sticky either, it sits on the skin lightly. I have said it in many of my posts but I will say it again, the value for money in the products from Kiko Cosmetics is unbelievable! Great beauty products at good prices, that is always going to put a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment