Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Sunday 23 March 2014

Beauty | Kiko Cosmetics - Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush Review





Another product from my Kiko Cosmetics haul recently, I have far too many blushers, but I couldn't resist this one. In the same range and packaging as the Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter (read here for a review), this cream blush is easy to use with the perfect amount of colour pigmentation. As the name hints, it has a velvety soft texture which doesn't leave the skin sticky and it blends easily. I like this being in a stick form as it is easier to measure how much product you put on each cheek, whereas I find it hard to judge when scooping out of a pot. I often use a combination of cream blush and powder blush, and this is great accompaniment to a lighter more shimmery powder. The benefit of layering powder blush on top of cream blush is it stays in place and you can blend to get the perfect blush colour for your tone. As anyone that reads my blog regularly knows, I can't rave about this brand enough as I love their products, prices and packaging, anyone else tried out any Kiko Cosmetics products?

No comments:

Post a Comment