Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Beauty | Revlon - Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Beachy Review




I have to admit that the first thing that caught my eye whilst browsing for a summer nail colour was the shape of the bottle. It isn't like your standard nail polish bottle, it is almost like a little perfume bottle. Which swiftly brings me to the unique selling point of Revlons latest nail polish... it is fragranced! Albeit very subtle, each colour has its own fragrance, the colour I chose was Beachy, which smells of holidays. I love the colour as it is a golden bronze which is going to look great in the summer and with a tan. There are 24 colours in the range so there is a lot to choose from, but for what I was looking for, Beachy was the colour I had to go for. The applicator brush isn't the best polish brush I have come across, it is very thin, but it certainly isn't the worst and I managed to do a reasonable job very quickly (don't judge me too much by the pictures!). I really like the idea of a fragranced nail polish too as I am not a fan of the strong smells usually associated with polishes. When applying there is still a chemical type smell but afterwards the fragrance comes through, I am not sure how long it lasts as I have only just applied it. Overall, I think this is a nice edition to my nail polish collection, it may be a bit of a gimmick but the odd one doesn't harm! I am seriously tempted by the China Flower colour too!


No comments:

Post a Comment