Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Beauty | Rimmel - ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick Review + Discount


I love anything that makes makeup application easy and fast, and this eye shadow stick is right up there! Application and blending is very easy due to the creamy texture, and the high pigmentation means just a small amount adds a lot of colour. The colour is long wearing too, so you can rest easy it will be as you applied it at the end of the day.

I got to try out the ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick in Blamed Blue, and as you can see from the pictures it gives a bright sparkly finish. On my eyes (sorry about the blurred pic!) I blended with a dark silver cream shadow to show how versatile this can be as you can have a bright pop of colour or something more subtle. Until the 18th March 2014 my readers can get 20% off at thehut.com when buying two Rimmel products here just enter code RIMMEL20. These  eye shadow sticks are great value so I will be stocking up on different colours and trying out some mixes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment