Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Monday 10 March 2014

Luxe Beauty | Yet Another Rave GlamGlow Review

The best face mask in the world is its tagline on the website...and I think it might be. I don't say that lightly at all but I have tried a LOT of face masks and none of them have been so instantly effective as this. I am sorry to be yet another blogger raving about GLAMGLOW, but how could I not?!

My skin has been a bit of a nightmare of late, spots, redness and shine galore! I received the try before you buy sample kit and decided this skin 'phase' would be a great test of just how good this product is. I whacked on the GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment like there was no tomorrow in a desperate attempt to clear up my hell skin, left it on for 20 mins and then cleaned off with water. I spent the rest of the day without makeup...my skin just felt way too gorgeous to be covering up. Not only was all signs of redness instantly cleared up, but my skin felt so smooth and even, like all was forgiven and we could be friends again.

Not wanting to stop there I thought my dark circles could do with a zap so I peeled open a GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatment, I was a little frugle and only used one portion for both eyes. Left it one for 3 mins, it tingled like crazy (I am guessing that is the peppermint) and the result was really shocking! I have a slightly olive complexion so I am prone to terrible dark circles which I am forever trying to sort out, after 3 mins with the eye mud on, they were visibly reduced, and continued to reduce over the next hour or so as some of the product is left on when you wipe away with a dry tissue.

The next day I thought I would complete the set and give the GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment...wowza! This is some serious face treatment, the 10 mins of tingling and tightening followed by an intense exfoliation as you wipe it off, leaves you feeling like you have a new face. I can completely see now why so many people rave about this and it is used my so many celebrities.



You can buy the pictured try before you buy sample kit here to try out all three but if you have the money I would just go all out and invest in full size as this is going to be a weekly treatment for me and, I imagine, the majority of people who try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment