Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Luxe Beauty | Benefit - Gimme Brow Review






So, big brows are big at the moment. Which is great news for me, as I have quite sizeable ones! Unfortunately they are a little sparse at the inner end, and a little unruly, so to perfect my brows I always need some Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, an eyebrow pencil and a tidy up with a Tweezerman eyebrow brush. Well, life just got a little bit easier...drum roll please for Benefit's Gimme Brow. As soon as this product launched I knew I was going to have to give it a go. Gone are the painstaking mini strokes with a pencil to emulate hairs, and getting frustrated when your eyebrows still appear drawn on. Gimme Brow does the tidy and colour all at once whilst giving a super natural look. It works by the gel volumising the eyebrows that are already there, this includes the really fines hairs that you can't see. The product is water resistant too (Phew...I still have flashbacks from an unfortunate rainy day when my eyebrows began to drip down my face. Yes, it was as unpleasant as it sounds!) and long lasting so it provides a fuller brow all day. I tried to take a picture (sorry about the scary eyes!) of one brow au naturel and  one brow Gimme Brow'ed...can you figure out which is which? 




(hint: the one on the left has had a little boost)

No comments:

Post a Comment