Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Luxe Beauty | Tom Ford Lip Colour Sheer in Firecracker Review



Firstly, lets just address the packaging It may just be the most beautiful lip stick container ever. Super chic in cream and gold and the material feels premium and expensive...which might be because it is  little pricey. I took advantage of a discount code for department store and I knew that my purchase was going to be Tom Ford Lipstick in Firecracker. It is the first Tom Ford Lipstick I have bought and, unfortunately for my bank balance, it is unlikely to be the last!



I decided to go for Firecracker as I thought it would be perfect for the orange lip trend of Spring/Summer 2014. The colour is a deep orangey red which is very pigmented, and wears well. Don't be fooled by the name 'Lip Colour Sheer' as the product actually gives great coverage with quite a creamy texture and I wouldn't describe it as sheer as you can see from the swatch. I found glossiness of the product to wear off quite easily, but the colour stains and stays for a good length of time.



Hmmm, I wonder which colour from the Lip Colour Sheer collection I should try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment